We take the privacy of our users seriously and will always strive to protect your privacy and preserve the trust you place in us.
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information to provide, understand, and improve Saintly. We only collect and retain as much information as is absolutely necessary for the ongoing operation of our services. This information may include:
- Your usage of Saintly features;
- The type of device you use, the IP address of your device, and your operating system;
- Details about your Saintly subscription if you are a subscriber;
- Your notification settings;
- • Your favorited images;
- Your anonymized device ID if notifications are enabled in Saintly; and
- Your anonymized user ID if notifications are enabled in Saintly.
We use the information we collect to provide notifications. We also use the information to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
Information cannot be linked to a particular user unless that user manually provides us with their anonymized, randomly-generated device or user ID.
We retain your information only as long as necessary to provide our services. Specifically, we retain the following information:
- Only your most recent associated device and user IDs if you have notifications enabled; and
- All support-related communications, including but not limited to user-initiated emails and bug reports.
Saintly allows you to share images, along with associated information through iMessage and social networks, including Facebook and Twitter. Saintly will never automatically share your information to iMessage, social networks, and/or third parties without your consent. Saintly is in no way responsible for the protection of any information that you choose to share with iMessage and/or social networks. You and such social networks are solely responsible for the protection of such information. Please review any applicable policies and procedures of such social networks before sharing your information therein.
Third-Party Data Processors
We use third-party tools to collect analytical data on how our service is performing, to help identify what needs to be fixed, and to serve advertisements in the Application.
- Google/Firebase Analytics: Firebase helps analyze how users use our apps. For a list of data collected please refer to Google: https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/6318039. To further learn more about the technologies they use via cookies on your smartphone(s) and how to opt-out: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Google/Firebase Admob: Admob serves advertisements in our free apps. You can opt out of AdMob by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?h|=en. For more details about Admob and how they collect information please refer to these links: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/and https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
In compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), users in the EA (European Economic Area) will see a message asking for their consent.
In compliance with the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), we disabled data collection for users in California USA. These users will only see generic ads.
Saintly does not use your information to increase advertising relevancy or measure effectiveness. Your Location Information will not be shared with third parties.
Aggregated Data Collection
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Tag Along K may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or request from public and government authorities within or outside your country of residence, such as to comply with a subpoena or for law enforcement purposes; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the safety of others; to address fraud, security, technical issues, or to protect our operations; or if Tag Along K is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale or transfer of all or a portion of its assets.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Accessing or Deleting Your Information
To obtain a copy of your information that is stored on our servers, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleted information may be kept in our servers for up to 90 days.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Information for European Union Customers
By using Saintly and providing your information, you authorize us to collect, use, and store your information outside of the European Union.
International Transfers of Information
While we work hard to protect your data, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.
If you have questions about the policies described in this statement, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 10/26/2022